Friday, May 29, 2009

NEW JEWELS

Hello and thanks for stopping by!
I have added new items and will be for days,lol!
I am also in the process of making new designs which include
wirework, I pressed over 200 flowers last years and i finally found a way to make necklaces with them so stay tuned there will be plenty more coming
including mens designs, hemp, children items, halter tops, denim skirts
if I have time we all will be happy,,,,,,,,,,,so to all my followers welcome and thank you!

Jewels

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Jewels,
It has been great to meet you today and visit you blog. Welcome to blogland, it is so nice to add you to my list to follow. Your designs are unique and I have enjoyed viewing your assortment.
Thank you for getting in touch and I look forward to visiting you again soon.
Happy Creating,
Hugs, Celestina Marie