Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh my gosh where's Spring?

Well I am finally feeling better and my surgery in Nov. and even lost 20LBS. ! So now it is catch up at school have to finish 2 classes from last semester and then 4 classes this semester. I am taking programming classes and love it so......................I will try to keep up here also.
Where did our winter go? I am not complaining before I don't care for winter anymore and want to look into becoming a snowbird but this winter has been so different from last year. We had a ton of snow last year and this year I don't think we have had 12" altogether yet. Then we had a freeze out and now it is suppose to be in the 40"s by weekend. I am getting spring fever and want to work on new things but have to finish catching up on school work.....how's everybody else doing?

Jewels

1 comment:

onesnevertooold said...

Cold here in Oregon! Glad to hear you're feeling better and on the mend. Hope you've a great weekend and yes, spring will be here before you know it, but for now, enjoy the mild temps!