Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello

Well I must say I have not kept this very current................I guess that how lives goes so I will try to visit here on a regular basis, with that being said.......I have been very busy getting ready for my son's wedding in Aug..........I finally started my own plants for the garden this year, it did help that it was hotter than normal in April so now I have 55 tomatoes plants never fear I am going to a farmer's market this year.........................I have been entertained by my 4 year old granddaughter who is living with me until the summer............so I will come back soon and keep this current


Jewels

2 comments:

7veils said...

Hi Lu -
Totally understand - also trying to keep up with things here - etsy store, website, blog, good grief! Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello after chat. Beautiful jewellery!

Plumrose Lane said...

Just stopping by to leave a comment for your lovely submission to this week's challenge on Inspiration Avenue. I didn't see a posting about it here but it 's just lovely.
♥Sharon