Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time of year

wow the pollen is up! it gets cool here at night and would love to open the windows up....but when I do the pollen closes my throat up.. Spent 4 hours in the er last night took xrays and then they said they saw something black on my lungs and then I had to get a cat scan only to find they are ok..please I have enough drama I didn't need them to put me thru more,lol.

So grand baby is gone for 2 months aww miss her already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My creative juices are bubbling over started making flowers from fabrics, halter tops and bikini's, purses look for them soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have an awesome week I know I am.....................................

Jewels

1 comment:

onesnevertooold said...

Sooo sorry to hear of your visit to er, but glad all checked fine! Dig the blog and will follow. Hope you've had a nice week thus far!